Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Is the impeachment of Donald Trump making you less likely or more likely to vote for him?

Favorite Answer

Neither. I vote based on performance, not on bogus charges trumped up by some hypocritical holier-than-thou group of powermongers

• sirjester099
      4 weeks agoReport

You just described most republican lawmakers in Washington

I'm Canadian so I can't vote in your elections but if I could I would vote against tRump every chance I had. I can't stand him, he stands for everything I despise.

• Zhu

I was never going ti vote for hom anyway? 

There isn't a question I will vote Trump. Is there even an alternative? Trump has done amazing things for America. This impeachment is a joke! Its embarrassing. 

If you voted for him in the first place you are insane! Extremely unfit for such a powerful position. 

• 4 weeks agoReport

BE HAPPY COS ALLAH ONLY WANT TO BURN JEWS, REDDIT, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO AND YOUTUBE FAMILY ALIVE, YEAHHH 
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

No next time, you mean your family no next life is it. Lol

Dims are running a pedophile, a sodomite, a fake Cherokee Indian and a communist, no thanks, i'll vote for Trump.

• 4 weeks agoReport

Ever since Ford, I vote for the least disgusting candidate. So I voted for Carter over Ford because I did not like how Ford got to be president. I voted for Regan over Carter because Carter did a bad job. etc. In 2016 it was a choice of Trump or Hillary and she is without a doubt one of the nastiest people the military has had to deal with. So in 2020 who is going to run? I think it will come out as Trump vs Biden and I think Biden is a Socialist, maybe not as bad as Bernie but more than I like.

• 4 weeks agoReport

What impeachment? You mean the kangaroo court & it’s follies

The duly elected are failing at their job to aid their constituents

Trump 2020

• 4 weeks agoReport

Neither.......................

• 4 weeks agoReport

• Mark

It has no bearing on how I am going to vote.

• 4 weeks agoReport