promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Whats more objectifying: abortion or rape...?

Abortion is rooted in womens toxic entitlement to use mens bodies for their own sexual gratification without respeonsibility ... this sexual entitlement leads them to demean the humanity of the fetus and reduce it to a clump of cells - literally an object... how is womens violence toward the unborn, the most vulnerable in society, less objectifying than rape, exactly..? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yet you can't deny that unless a man is raped he too participated in the creation of the fetus. Imagine the outcry we'd hear from men if women just stopped using men's bodies "for their own sexual gratification". After all that's the reason men have sex too.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're disgusting.

• 2 months ago

Rape is more objectifying. Rapists treat their victims as sex toys, don't care about them and run away. No responsibility whatsoever. 

Men who suggest abortion still want to stay with their woman in the long run, but only afraid they can't financially support babies. Still responsible for how the woman feels.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wômėn who have genuinely been Raped have 

had their own body violatd by a crpy man who's

usually somwhat related to her & Abortion is

gôôd yô !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Interesting if and only if you view that men having non rape sex with women isn't objectifying them because their purpose for having sex is to have children.

I believe most people would not believe you, and from there, your argument dies.

I think abortion should be safe, legal and rare.  Frankly, I don't care what it takes to stop raping (clearly just making something illegal doesn't stop it)

Do you think women should be able to abort sperm donor babies?  If not, your argument has nothing to do with men and is only some sort of sanctity of life argument badly tied to the objectification argument.

Not buying it.  Not even sorry I'm not buying it.  You can't understand the implications of being forced to carry a baby to term unless you've done it.  I'm not saying you're not allowed to have an opinion, but your opinion is not informed by the most crucial issue, the burden on the mother.

And don't even bother trying to make the religious argument since the majority of people do not hold with your religion (no single religion has more than 50% of the general population).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.