Moving to Las Vegas best place to rent? ?

So I’m thinking in September I want to move down to Vegas my gf who lives there said Siegel apartments but I’m having trouble finding the cost of them! And know nothing about living there so I don’t know what the safe areas would be any suggestions are appreciated for any kind of cheap living and for someone starting fresh in Vegas!! 

Ready to find out if "What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas" is really true? Head to one of the fastest-growing cities in the country with endless nightlife, excellent food and a relatively low cost of living for a new start in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Keep out of north Vegas and anything within a few miles from downtown. Why not move in with your GF?

don'ttttttttttttttttt pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• drip

Get a real estate agent. Many will deal with rentals.  And they will know the area. 

Don’t move without a job lined up.

Reviews on this place are bad. Drugs, hookers, frequently visited by the police.  Shady management.    Look at Trip Adviser

• John

Way too hot and boring?