Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory Β· 4 weeks ago

My Question blow πŸ‘‡?

Guys, just curious, why do people get mad 😠 about if I ask a question about What year did African Slaves who where stolen from Africa what year where they stolen from Africa? , and What year did African Immigrants who come to America and other Countries what year did they left Africa to America and other Countries?,

Why do people get mad 😠 when I asks this question?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Friend the truth is extremely offensive to people when we start talking about slavery but the truth is that a bunch of white slave traders they didn't go to Africa and just start capturing Africans and bringing them over here as slaves the truth is that the petty dictators and chieftains sold their own people to the white slave traders in exchange for alcohol and other things of that nature! It's still happening today the petty dictators of Africa sell their own people into bondage for things of material gain. the black race wants to place all of the blame on the white man for coming over there and capturing them and dragging them off to America. Friend that's not the case most of the slaves were purchased from African chieftains and Petty dictators.

• Login to reply the answers
  • NONAME
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

do you want the answers or do you want to know why people get mad...they dont...uour making it up

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because you're asking a question over and over, and it's one you could easily look up yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.