Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Using A Pseudonym ?

I am making a pseudonym to make cat articles with for online use only that could be controversial. What do you think about the name “cross eyed writer”? Even though I am not cores eyed I think it is a good pseudonym and I love cross eyed Siamese cats. Thoughts?

You already asked this. And AGAIN you can't spell so how the Hell are you going to write articles? I'm also betting you're a clueless child with ZERO knowledge of cats so what exactly are you going to write about? Your Littlest Pet Shop cats?

I don't particularly relate to the name you have chosen.  I think a name with the word Siamese in it would be really great.  (Siamese, if U please) (Siamese to please) (Siamese Eyes) (Siamese Sees) 

I'm curious as to why you would use a pseudonym. Don't you stand behind your articles? A good writer would be proud to have his/her name in the banner. My wife and I contribute articles regularly to Doberman Digest, Dog World and a few online Doberman sites. Never once using a fake name.