True or False: Republicans know damn well that Trump is guilty, they just don't care?

Favorite Answer

True and True, they are a bunch of spineless weasels with no morals or convictions at all

true...........

I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING TOO MUCH KOOL AID

Trump can fire any US Ambassador.(It's legal)

• American Atheist
      3 weeks agoReport

sure, if that's what this case was about your comment might make sense, since it's not it just shows what a dumb ars you are

• John

They are scared shltless that Hillary will put them outside on the curb.

• Jeff D

False.  Democrats like to play the 'Trump is obviously guilty' card without ever explaining exactly what he's guilty of.  I still don't know exactly what crime he's supposed to have committed.

• NONAME3 weeks agoReport

I did that because you did that lmao. You started posting the same answers on both spots. You did it with the comment that starts with "noname, that's a clear lie told by the president and Faux news, of course you..." .

True. Wait---how do you write "true" in Russian? We should all probably learn.

False.

I quit caring about politics on 9/12/12 when the Minister of Propaganda(Hillary Clinton) LIED about a pretend anti-moo-slum video to cover treason by the administration for arming Ansar al-Sharia in Libya!

• Thomas CNSRV
      3 weeks agoReport

Tell me about the Obama/Clinton connection to Ansar al-Sharia in Libya!
      Hillary was as perky as a peacock when Gaddafi was executed, huh?????

Guilty of trying to stop Bidens corruption?

Very likely, but getting them to admit it could be tricky.  However even rats know when to jump off a sinking ship and things can change in a hurry.  For example Nixon's support evaporated when events came to light.  I'm not saying it will necessarily happen here but it could.

• megalomaniac
      3 weeks agoReport

Some people use language to share what they are thinking and some use it to hide what they are thinking.  Or in other words some people aren't even trying to be honest when others take that for granted.