True or False: Republicans know damn well that Trump is guilty, they just don't care?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

True and True, they are a bunch of spineless weasels with no morals or convictions at all

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

true...........

• 3 weeks ago

I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING TOO MUCH KOOL AID

• 3 weeks ago

Trump can fire any US Ambassador.(It's legal)

• American Atheist
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

sure, if that's what this case was about your comment might make sense, since it's not it just shows what a dumb ars you are

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They are scared shltless that Hillary will put them outside on the curb.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

False.  Democrats like to play the 'Trump is obviously guilty' card without ever explaining exactly what he's guilty of.  I still don't know exactly what crime he's supposed to have committed.

• ...Show all comments
    • NONAME3 weeks agoReport

I did that because you did that lmao. You started posting the same answers on both spots. You did it with the comment that starts with "noname, that's a clear lie told by the president and Faux news, of course you..." .

• 3 weeks ago

True. Wait---how do you write "true" in Russian? We should all probably learn.

• 3 weeks ago

False.

I quit caring about politics on 9/12/12 when the Minister of Propaganda(Hillary Clinton) LIED about a pretend anti-moo-slum video to cover treason by the administration for arming Ansar al-Sharia in Libya!

• ...Show all comments
    • Thomas CNSRV
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Tell me about the Obama/Clinton connection to Ansar al-Sharia in Libya!
      Hillary was as perky as a peacock when Gaddafi was executed, huh?????

• 3 weeks ago

Guilty of trying to stop Bidens corruption?

• 3 weeks ago

Very likely, but getting them to admit it could be tricky.  However even rats know when to jump off a sinking ship and things can change in a hurry.  For example Nixon's support evaporated when events came to light.  I'm not saying it will necessarily happen here but it could.

• ...Show all comments
    • megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Some people use language to share what they are thinking and some use it to hide what they are thinking.  Or in other words some people aren't even trying to be honest when others take that for granted.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.