How come women don't get offended when a guy takes off clothes and his penis smells? But men get offened when women does the same?

I had sex with my girlfriend the night before and then the next day, I was off so I being lazy and didn't shower but then my other girlfriend called and was in the mood. I tried to make excuses and even told her I was kind of sick and hadn't showered. She said she didn't care and when I got there and took off my pants, I myself immediately noticed that ugly smell of dried sperm from my **** the girl made a face but then right away started sucking it with a smile... all happy.

So my question is, do women just expect us men to be gross and unshowering beings? Is that why she was cool with it or is she just a nasty woman?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Probably not all girls would have reacted the same, I bet some other girls would find that a turn off

Maybe she was too horny

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Men only get offended by the smell of a woman when they've become tired of that woman in general. Love and lust tend to color our views. But procreation predates modern hygiene so you know that throughout most of human history people have been rooting away happily despite the odors inherent to possessing a mammalian body.

• 3 weeks ago

This is totally gross. omg

• NONAME
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

she is just nasty...or young...once women know better...they act like it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I always get offended when a girl takes off clothes and her penis smells.

• DKG
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Cleanliness would be the least of my worries about a woman's penis.

• She was having hormones

• 3 weeks ago

She kept going because her dad used to beat her if she stopped

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.