Drew asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Is it safe to eat potato soup?

I’ve heard it can be dangerous 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, as long as you are careful enough to not choke on the bigger chunks. You should have someone near you will you eat so that in case an emergency happens, they can get help fast.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes, eating potato soup is safe and you will completely okay if you eat potato soup.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I heard trolls only ask stupid questions, so you must be a troll!

• 4 weeks ago

Not sure why it's dangerous, but it is a higher carb soup. Still, potatoes are ok for us to eat occasionally. I like potato leek soup myself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Of course it's safe. It's no more 'dangerous' than eating a potato prepared any other way. It's typically a creamy soup though, so too much may be excessively high in calories and fat, depending on exactly how it's made. Potatoes are part of a healthy, balanced diet and have plenty of nutrients (carbs, protein, fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and folate-a B vitamin). 

• Marc
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Only if you are a potato

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, potatoes are poisonous..

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's safe, as long as you don't chock on it!

• 4 weeks ago

It's unsafe to believe unfounded rumors.  Potatoes get so much disrespect these days when they are perfectly nutritious food (especially if you eat them with the skins attached).  It's what people put on potatoes that tends to be unhealthy not the potatoes themselves.

• ...Show all comments
    • megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

"Muffins" are another example. They used to be made of bran and healthy stuff like that but now food marketers have kept the name but completely changed the ingredients such that they aren't healthy at all but many people have been tricked into thinking they are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.