Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How to forget wife's sordid past of multiple sex partners before marriage which ebven might never forget?

• Foofa

Addressing this in your own mind is clearly something you should have done BEFORE marriage. But if it's become an obsession you can't get past you should try some talk therapy before you end your marriage. Almost no one worth having comes with a completely blank slate after all. It's life experience that makes us interesting and it's sexual experience that makes us able to be generous, skilled and giving in bed.

• Koushik1 month agoReport

Sexual exp..Also makes us able to compare the new partner with the past partners, n fantasize thd difference between them and the exes...thus creating a competition for the new partners to perform as per  n better than the exes..and the exes may return for free sex in future too

Trying to remember what I said the last 30 times you asked this.

I know - you should have thought of this before you married her.

And I agree.  It's tough when your partner ebven might never forget.

Do not try to forget

Seek to understand 

Honestly, why was this EVER a topic of conversation in your relationship? I never, ever talk about my sexual past or past relationships with anyone - including my husband. What's the point?

I guess people who live in the past and exist in the past talk about this stuff, but me? I live RIGHT NOW. Right now, i'm not with my exes

Let me know when you find out.  Wife says I'm the best she's eve had but somehow, that doesn't make me feel like the winner or special in any sort of way.

It makes me feel like I bought a used car with a lot of miles.  When I try to test the performance on how fast it can go,the car stalls out on me.  Somehow, I don't think I got the good end of the deal.  You know what I mean?

Currently, I'm spending good money on top shelf liquor and it does give me temporary relief of her previous whoredom that I rescued her from

• Xavier1 month agoReport

You know the best thing you can do other than get wasted drunk is make her perform for you until she blacks out.  Have her use all that experience to wear herself out on your shlong as punishment for her promiscuous past.  Its your right!

• Helen

If that is your outlook, you never should have married her.

• Koushik1 month agoReport

But if he did'nt know about her past and her intensions,then