can i get Reparations payments for the damage done to my bank account by wasteful government spending?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

you can try to do that

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

You would have to prove that government spending damaged you bank account. How would that work?

• Daro
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nope. Gov has become unaccountable as they strayed farther and farther from the constitution. Thats one of the problems with letting THEM decide how to "interpret" the clauses in the document, which was written to protect YOU from government abuses.

Ever wonder why the FDA spends tons of your money and 10 years or more supposedly testing new products to "protect you from crooked free marketeers"? Then, whenever there is some bad effect from the product (medicine or whatever) the government is not held responsible. They tell you to "sue the manufacturer for side effects". What was the purpose of all the delay cause by supposed testing? Why not just save tax $$s and just say "try that product and sue the manufacturer if it is bad"? Save you a lot of money.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Indeed. We should all be able to steal from politicians as reparations for the government stealing from our paychecks. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don’t think it works like thar

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.