Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Life is unfair some times s easy but also can be really hard at other times Why is life like this?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

We live in a fallen world - it is the same for all of us.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

It all began in the garden of Eden with the first lie from the Devil to Eve. Though Adam should have reprimanded Eve, he did not, but joined her in rebelling against Jehovah their Creator. When we listen to and obey God, life is so much better. I would like to share two scriptures that I thoroughly believe. "I, Jehovah, The One teaching you to benefit yourself, The One guiding you in the way you should walk. If only you would pay attention to my commandments! Then your peace would become just like a river and your righteousness like the waves of the sea."--Isaiah 48:17 and 18---I invite you to learn what the Bible teaches from the international website, www.jw.org and Bible Teachings > Online Lessons. Thank you.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A person can know true joy in life, even during sufferings, by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Reality.              

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Because we live in this world of sin, of which the enemy Satan is the ruler and the architect of. Thank God life in this evil world is temporary, not eternal. Walk by faith.

• 4 weeks ago

Because life evolved to live off of other forms of life.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Think of it like a curtain. If you smooth out one part of a curtain, wrinkles appear in other parts of it. Just as if you smooth out one part of your life, wrinkles occur in other parts of it.

• 4 weeks ago

CUZ TOO MANY HUMANS making too many mistakes...some ppl are not well raised..

• asim4 weeks agoReport

Why do you have your activity private ?

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because life cannot always be easy. The rough patches makes us appreciate the good times better.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I agree. I don't know why. It's just the way life is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.