Rachael asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Would republicans be ok to test trans teens 16 and older if the therapy and diagnosis was to the strictest standards?

This is where I can compromise. A requirement of 3 years of therapy with a strict diagnosis of gender dysphoria to the point they can’t function unless they transition. This will greatly reduce the current number who transition and weed out those will will regret it later in life. After all we do therapy before teens are put on anti depressants and anxiety meds. If you have an issue with this I remind you kids can’t consent to circumcision. 

• y
    Favorite Answer

What are you talking about, this is non of my business, it does not matter if I agree or disagree with them, it is not about me, it is non of my business unless my money is paying for it. Mandatory testing, what the hell is wrong with you, let people be themselves. Should you be tested to make sure your straight or whatever?

but you see, that's the problem..... the courts would never allow such infringement to "prove" one's "alignment"....

that is exactly why folks like Gov Jerry Brown, in accordance with his 1960s brand of "progressive" ideology fought so hard to declare anything  that bases "gender"  on legally-accepted science, like say a birth certificate or the type of genitals you happen to posses as "discriminatory" if not outright "hateful"...

Brown knew that the only other alternative was to legally recognize self identification... which is why a 13 year old boy can now enter a girls' bathroom in public schools and escape punishment by claiming he happened to "identify as a girl" at that moment...

quite simply, this has nothing to do with "science" or even "fairness"...this is an effort by a group that believes that the concept of "gender" itself is inherently discriminatory and must be eliminated...

• Rachael
      4 weeks agoReport

Actually he would have to change documentation and be on hormones from a letter. Strict standards worked until the SJWs took over. I’m not one. I’m trying to get back to reason which was extremely strict at one point like in the 90s.

test them for what?? mental illness? they are TRANS, i think its pretty apparent. They should be thrown in a jail cell until they willing to join reality with the rest of society

That is all a bunch of poo.

I plan on ostracizing the little freaks' in any and every way I can when I encounter them.  This kind of harsh treatment of those out of the norm is why our species is at the top of the food chain. 

• Rachael
      4 weeks agoReport

I’ve already disowned my catholic cousin and convinced his parents to do the same. Can’t take someone who puts ash on their forehead seriously. 

What are you talking about, and why would what you are speaking of be in the national interest?