Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

My friends mentioned that this girl is interested in me but I believe she was just being nice to me as I helped her. What do you think?

There was a girl who I saw at work and she used to come up with her sister to my office and speak with a coworker of mine but I never had a conservation with for 4 months.

4 months later, I ended up helping her a coworker of her and I talked to her but it was very brief about something work related.

Eventually my friend called me over to help the girl out.

I was helping the girl with work related issues and she offered me candy and asked me if she wanted to sit on the chair she was sitting at while I was helping her out.

I asked her if she was related to a girl I knew as she has the same last name as the girl and she mentioned she was her sister.

We had a conversation about another family member of hers I knew.

After I helped her, my friends said the girl asked my friends for my name and what country I was from?

My friends mentioned that this girl is interested in me but I believe she was just being nice to me as I helped her at the time as we didn't talk for about 4 months since she started.

What do you think?

• NONAME

never doubt your friends...dombass

• H4 weeks agoReport

What is your opinion?

ask her if she wants to go on a walk

• Helen

You're right, she was just being nice.

Also, if she used to come to the office with her sister, why did you ask if she was related to a girl you know when you had already seen them together?

• H4 weeks agoReport

I thought it was a friend.