Patreece asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

I’m fifteen, how to get my mom to get me fake eyelashes?

Girl don’t worry we are technically the same, I’m on Instagram everyday where I see girls with unique eye makeup and lash extensions and stuff and I find it very cute so I want to try it out for myself of course but I knew if I asked my mother she would probably question me on where I got that idea from. So I’ve been trying to growing my lashes, my lashes are pretty noticeable but of course a little extension wouldn’t hurt so I suggest that you just use mascara (if you are allowed to) to make them more noticeable but if you really want them show her a few pictures and explain to her but don’t push your luck. 

pick off all of your real ones

That can be tricky depending on your mom's views. First of all: does she approve of you wearing make-up? Some parents have strict views on when their children should be allowed to wear make-up. If she lets you and you'd just prefer fake eye-lashes over mascara, explain to her why. Explain the pros of fake eyelashes and maybe even list a few cons of mascara. Try to explain to her your decision. And one thing, when trying to convince a parent of anything or arguing with them, never make it seem like you're being hateful. That can get you an instant "nope." So talk to her calmly and try to reason with her your decision.

I’m 15, too.. why don’t you just wear mascara??

• Liz

(Ephesians 6:1-3) Children, be obedient to your parents in union with the Lord, for this is righteous. 2 “Honor your father and your mother” is the first command with a promise: 3 “That it may go well with you and you may remain a long time on the earth.”

Source(s): jw.org
    • JaNOPE4 weeks agoReport

They are not disobeying their parents anyway. Unless their mom told them to not ask again, asking for something is not disobeying or dishonoring your parents. It is simply asking for something.

• patty

catch some spiders and glue them on your eyelids

• audrey

Get a part time job and buy your own.

Get a job and buy your own

You don't, if your Mom has said no, she means no.

• Helen

They are not an age restricted product. You can get then yourself.