Was I just his fool?

My ex boyfriend reached out to me via text and this is his words "I love you cause you never held me back, you have always been by best friend who I can sleep with, make love with, hustle with, travel with, shop with, club with and live with.  My life partner!! I love the fact that I can laugh and build with you.  Someone I can trust with my heart, my money and my life, you are someone I am afraid to lose cause I don't wanna live without you.". I need men to decode this text. 

I feel like he's full of b.s. because this man cheated on me several times got caught and cheated once we talked about it that same day, lied and cause so much disruption in my life i had to move.  We dated for 4 years and I believe cause i was desperate and wanted to have a family before my eggs dry out.  So to be honest I need a man propective on based on his words was I just his fool he thought i would help build him up so he can have a better life with a new chick? 

Yeah. He doesn't give a **** about you. He's saying all of those pretty little words to make you wet and get in your drawers. Quit falling for it.

• Shauntae2 months agoReport

Thanks so much. I'm moving on!

Sounds like he is trying to apologize to you but can you trust him with all the lies he told you.  You could text him back if you want to and tell him so sorry but with all the lies you have told me I find this hard to believe so you might as well forget me because I have moved on from you. Adios.

• Shauntae2 months agoReport

Thanks! Love the advice.  I'm moving on with my life.

• Helen

You are right. Delete, block and move on.

• Shauntae2 months agoReport

Yes! Will do thanks!

Your on the right track, but I think it is more like this:  He probably cares for you on some level, but he is too immature to commit.  Cheating leaves no where else to turn because it destroys trust.  Cheating once is bad enough, but cheating on you several times is a hard pass.  He obviously is regretting his behavior but here is the thing.  If you take him back, it will be solid for a while then it would go right back to how it was.

When men or women for that matter cheat constantly it is because they are trying to fill a hole they have in themselves.  They are looking for validation and an ego boost.  In short:  These types of people are far too immature and self absorbed to be with one person.  Maybe one day that will change for him, but if you take him back he wont learn anything.  He will learn that he can do whatever he wants and always have you.  If he is to change, he will have to try with someone else assuming he learns from what he did too you.  Don't make the same mistake many people have made.  Keep moving on and find someone who deserves you.

• Shauntae2 months agoReport

Thank you so much for this value advice.  I will receive this and continue to move on with my life.