Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

How do I read a whole book?

Start at the beginning and when you reach the end, stop.

Open the book.  Starting reading from left to right, from top to bottom.  Put words together to make sentences, sentences together to make paragraphs.  "Hear" the words in your head as your look at them and derive meaning from them.  Continue this process until you run out of words.  Take aspirin for headaches if it becomes to much to handle.

Just force yourself to do so. I know it's hard... Set a award for yourself in turn of reading the whole book. Tell yourself:"If I read the whole book, I'll go and watch my favourite film.". You'll get used to it and you'll become a good reader. I hope that helps. Good luck.

One chapter at a time, or in the case of A Christmas Carol one stave at a time. 

• Vicki

Just open it, right? Open it up to the first page, and... I mean you'll have to turn a few pages to get to the good stuff. But once you see "Chapter One" or some random sentence that doesn't seem right where it is, that's where the good stuff is.

Then you just, you just read the words. And you keep reading until the words run out.

You can’t it’s too boring

sit down or lay down, grab a coffee, and start reading it but also take minor breaks every once in a while so you don't tire yourself out. 

• with your eyes buddy 

One page at a time.  It's the journey that matters not the destination.