Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

How do I read a whole book?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Start at the beginning and when you reach the end, stop.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Open the book.  Starting reading from left to right, from top to bottom.  Put words together to make sentences, sentences together to make paragraphs.  "Hear" the words in your head as your look at them and derive meaning from them.  Continue this process until you run out of words.  Take aspirin for headaches if it becomes to much to handle.

• 3 weeks ago

Just force yourself to do so. I know it's hard... Set a award for yourself in turn of reading the whole book. Tell yourself:"If I read the whole book, I'll go and watch my favourite film.". You'll get used to it and you'll become a good reader. I hope that helps. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

One chapter at a time, or in the case of A Christmas Carol one stave at a time. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Vicki
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Just open it, right? Open it up to the first page, and... I mean you'll have to turn a few pages to get to the good stuff. But once you see "Chapter One" or some random sentence that doesn't seem right where it is, that's where the good stuff is.

Then you just, you just read the words. And you keep reading until the words run out.

• 3 weeks ago

You can’t it’s too boring

• 3 weeks ago

sit down or lay down, grab a coffee, and start reading it but also take minor breaks every once in a while so you don't tire yourself out. 

• with your eyes buddy 

• 3 weeks ago

One page at a time.  It's the journey that matters not the destination.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.