Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Besides exposing Trump's lies and debunking his conspiracy theories, what other great things have Adam Schiff and Democrats done today?

"These people, the modern-day Democrat Party, they have no reverence for the founding of this country. And, folks, I am not exaggerating this. I don’t say things here just hoping they get noticed or repeated in audio-video clips on — I couldn’t care less about that." -Rush Limbaugh

He guessed the "K" in the N.Y. Times daily crossword puzzle for a 3 letter word for feline.

• y

Schiff and his buddies toady proved to the entire world, they have nothing more then he meant, he was really thinking, I heard for so and so who heard from so and so who heard from so and so, that Trump is orange.

• John

Banned the coronavirus.

• Sandy

another lame attempt at baiting Republicans? nobody could be stupid enough to believe this question.

Aborted 500 babies in the womb?

They put some treasonous Senators to sleep.

LMFAO, he debunked them? You mean he provided solid evidence that debunked them? Show me where he did that. 

The Schiff Show created lies and conspiracy theories without a producing a single piece of actual evidence to support their outlandish lies.

• Mike

Nothing ,but being  useless to Americans