Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Besides exposing Trump's lies and debunking his conspiracy theories, what other great things have Adam Schiff and Democrats done today?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"These people, the modern-day Democrat Party, they have no reverence for the founding of this country. And, folks, I am not exaggerating this. I don’t say things here just hoping they get noticed or repeated in audio-video clips on — I couldn’t care less about that." -Rush Limbaugh

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

He guessed the "K" in the N.Y. Times daily crossword puzzle for a 3 letter word for feline.

• y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Schiff and his buddies toady proved to the entire world, they have nothing more then he meant, he was really thinking, I heard for so and so who heard from so and so who heard from so and so, that Trump is orange.

• John
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Banned the coronavirus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

another lame attempt at baiting Republicans? nobody could be stupid enough to believe this question.

• 4 weeks ago

Aborted 500 babies in the womb?

• 4 weeks ago

They put some treasonous Senators to sleep.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

LMFAO, he debunked them? You mean he provided solid evidence that debunked them? Show me where he did that. 

• 4 weeks ago

The Schiff Show created lies and conspiracy theories without a producing a single piece of actual evidence to support their outlandish lies.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nothing ,but being  useless to Americans

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.