Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Do atheists view pagans as stupid?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I can't speak for atheists, because we tend to have very independent opinions, but...for my part -

I think Pagans are just as silly and deluded, and just as childish as the believers in any other religion.

But, I will say, the Pagans are more fun, more creative, and since they are not trying to shove their religion down other people's throats, they're a LOT more interesting and fun to be around that believers in the abrahamic faiths.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A person can battle atheism and paganism using the rosary and fasting.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

In my experience, they save that opinion for those people who try to convert from to other religions. What my beliefs literally amount to is that it doesn't matter what you believe, because you're going to live forever whether you like it or not.

• Fireball
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

WRONG ASSUMPTIONS...WITHOUT BEING SAVED NOBODY LIVES AGAIN...TRINITY CHURCHES TEACH THE TRUTH!!

• 4 weeks ago

It's not about stupidity. It's about delusion caused by ignorance which is an entirely different thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

To state that would condemn all those that believe differently to me to being stupid. 

I am aware that there are many people of many faiths that are far more clever than I. That does not mean that they cannot be wrong.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I've yet to be insulted or recruited by a pagan.  I can't say that about YA 'christians'.

• 4 weeks ago

I doubt if they give pagans any thought.

• 4 weeks ago

It's not a question of stupidity, it's a question of ignorance. 

Ignorance is easily cure with education. 

Only people who are given education, then willfully dismiss it, are considered stupid. 

• Mack
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

pagan [ˈpāɡən] 

NOUN 

a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.

Seems reasonable to me....

• 4 weeks ago

I can't speak for all atheists but I would say that all religion is equally foolish.  I would also add that it has more to do with honesty than intelligence.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

People can believe anything they want. Stupid is not the problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.