promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

If I quit junk food and bread, will I get ill? I want to eat mostly fruits and veggies?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

For a troll it is deadly...  but give them up if you wish, we could use a few less trolls here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Ok then, if you don't want to eat "junk" then don't eat a lot of fruit. Fruit contains fructose, which is a SUGAR. And fruit ought to be considered a "treat". People these days think eating gobs of fruit is all healthy but generally, it spikes blood glucose levels.

Eat meat and vegetables for the most part. Hard cheeses are good for you, as well. Olives and dill pickles are great. No coatings on the meats -- grill or pan fry in a healthy fat (buter, olive oil, avocado oil, bacon fat, lard)

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why would you think ceasing to consume unhealthy products would make you ill? Typically, it's the other way around (people become ill from consuming unhealthy products over a period of time). Depending on how big of a change you make in your diet, you may experience some digestive issues, but they shouldn't last long. 

• 2 months ago

Well, it's unlikely quitting food that has little or no nutritional value will make you ill.  Not eating any protein or fats while dramatically increasing the fiber and acid content of the foods you eat may well give you some discomfort.

With any dietary change, add new foods and quantities slowly and focus on the nutritional value of what you consume.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If it's a really radical change in diet, you might have a little temporary trouble while your stomach and intestines get used to it.  Maybe heartburn, maybe a little diarrhea.  Temporary at best.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. You will not get ill.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.