connect my hp printer to the wyfi?

i wont to connect my hp printer to the internet 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Follow this link to the HP website to download the drivers and start the installation for your printer

https://123.hp.com

follow the on screen instructions for connecting to your wifi

• Login to reply the answers
  • GTB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If the printer has a wireless LAN interface, the directions to do so should be with the printer's literature; read and follow it. If it does not have a wireless LAN interface but has a hardwired RJ45 port, connect to your LAN via wired connection as described in the printer's literature. If it has neither, look for and buy a print server that will connect to the printer's USB port; the print server can be a hard wired one (with RJ45 port) or wireless interface. Configure as the literature directs.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is an easy way to do this my friend. On your Hewlett-Packard printer where you enter in your router information and password instead go down to the menu where it says WPS set up. Click the WPS setup and then click the WPS button on your router and it's 30 seconds they'll hook themselves together and then you can look on your computer where it says printers and scanners click where it says add a printer. If your computer is wireless or it's connected to your router it will search for your printer and it should appear within a few seconds on your screen then you just click add this printer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.