Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

I recently dropped out of boot camp and I have PTSD from how disrespectful the DIs were. How can I sue the air force?

Best of luck to you if you can even get the government to even settle with you princess.

Yeah, I don't know anything at all to answer my commenter. Sadly, that may give the appearance that I'm chatting, but like it's really common to bother answering sarcasm.

Needs to know be?

• jw

You can’t why did you join. As the GIECO COMMERCIAL SAYS THAT IS WHAT DI’S DO THEY CAUSE YOU STRESS  TO WEED OUT THE FARIES.

You are full of crap and a troll.. GET a real life and ask a real question you whinny little momma baby.

You must be an idiot if you even think you can sue the Air Force.

You got PTSD from boot camp?  Seriously?  Good thing you dropped out.  We don't need your sissy a** in the military.  Go home to mommy.

Edit:  Thanks, Pat.

Try suing your parents instead the Fetal alcohol poisoning.

...............

• Bill-M

No you can not sue the Air Force.   What you should be doing is get your s.h.i.t. together and stop being a jerk.

• y

I see this, PTSD caused by something one didn't enjoy or like. Trumps name in chalk on the sidewalk was said to be responsible for emotional breakdowns a couple of years ago. You jest, but you are not so far off from where this issue is now.

Duh no. Ferre's Doctrine. You can NOT sue the military for acts that occur while on active duty. And if you got PTSD during basic from a DI then you were not wrapped well enough before you joined. I suggest you get into therapy.

Just how does one "drop out" of boot camp? It's not like withdrawing from a fraternity you know. 

And you tipped your hand with the "DI" reference. Only the USMC uses that term. USAF staff are called MTI's.

Successful trolling requires significantly more effort.