What can I do about deliberate misdiagnoses?

My NP deliberately misdiagnosed me & is currently interfering with my new doctor's course of treatment. He is following her course of action even tho I have documentary proof showing what she has done. It is seriously damaging my health & NO ONE can or will address the problem. This deals with biotin skewing the thyroid blood tests as per the FDA, ATA & Endocrine Society. This NP has decided because my labs show low results that I am hyperthyroid instead of hypo & needing my correct dosage. This is the short version. No, changing doctors won't work since this is a small community & the doctors all interact.I have no idea what to do since she has now issued a threat if I continue to try to get correct care. Advice?

Report her to the State Nursing Board and the doctor to the State Medical Board.  They will investigate and will either straighten them out or explain to you what you are not understanding.

You go to another doctor.

Go somewhere else and see different doctors. If you're convinced your health is at stake, you owe it to yourself to get a second or third opinion, even if you have to leave town.

I find your allegation of deliberate mis-diagnoses to be concerning. Be careful who you say that to because it is libelous here, and slanderous if you speak it. Don't take the chance that you could be mistaken and end up on the wrong side of a civil suit.

You can report her. I'm not sure where you live so I can't tell you who you would report her to. But you can report her to whatever society governs health care providers in your city/country. Usually that gets them investigated and your case as well and might help getting your everything else fixed.