Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Neil Young is finally an American citizen after 54 years. Why did he get so long to work on it?

Is it because he has less melanin in his skin than certain other immigrants who crossed the border illegally?

Favorite Answer

A very good point about the hypocrisy of the rich versus the poor, black or brown versus white, native American people, versus later immigrants from Europe and England. I really don't like people who go on about their "rights" as "legal" citizens. You have none, you just rode on the backs of genocidal maniac killer drug dealing bastards, and pretended they were Christian family men. 

"Rockin' In The Free World"

There's colors on the street

Red, white and blue

People shufflin' their feet

People sleepin' in their shoes

But there's a warnin' sign

on the road ahead

There's a lot of people sayin'

we'd be better off dead

Don't feel like Satan,

but I am to them

So I try to forget it,

any way I can.

Keep on rockin' in the free world

The real Neil Young died in 1996 and they replaced him with a clone.

He didn't get any fixed amount of time. There was no deadline. He saw no reason to apply for citizenship until he did. He never crossed illegally.

I for one, don't care. 

Once I read the words to the verses in a song called 

"Rockin' in the Free World" I had no use for him at all. 

He didn't cross the border illegally.

I'm sorry that you're a liar.

That's a different border, you stupid a$$

• Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes. He did. It's kind of a famous story. I'm sorry that you're a liar and a coward.

The Canadian-born Rock and Roll Hall of Famer announced on Instagram Wednesday that he's finally an American citizen after his quest to citizenship was delayed over his "use of marijuana."

Young previously revealed that the upcoming 2020 election prompted him to seek citizenship in the U.S. to "vote my conscience on Donald J. Trump and his fellow American candidates" because "we’ve got a climate emergency, and governments are not acting.""I’m still a Canadian; there’s nothing that can take that away from me," he told the Los Angeles Times in October. "But I live down here; I pay taxes down here; my beautiful family is all down here – they’re all Americans, so I want to register my opinion."

iS iT BeCauSe hE hAs LeSS MeLaNin? 

Racist bating troll. 

• Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

It's a fact that he's been given half a century to get his citizenship, while Mexican children are being locked in cages. How else do you explain it?

Even he finally came around to Trump's side.  Plus, he didn't want to get deported.  He has a good gig here Rocking in the Free World.

He has a heart of gold.

He is a possible poster child for...... legal immigration control.