why have people given up on yahoo?

the questions are just not asked that regularly anymore, in many categories it says the last question was asked hours ago, yahoo is dead, people have given up and are not trying anymore...why are people so weak?

i'm sat here feeling anger, with clenched teeth, remembering how yahoo used to be when we had the green format and how there was a community spirit here then and questions used to be asked regularly....but now the place has been over run with trolls and all the decent users have left, anyone still around is not being consistent at all in asking questions anymore.

Favorite Answer

Because the serious users are sick of morons that ignore the rules and post rants, chat and political/religious hate, rather than people following the rules.

I think even some point gamers are tired of that junk.

The haters and other trolls have turned it in to a slum.

I may not know you personally, darkmere 1048 A.D, but I'm truly sad tht you've lost your sight.

Yahoo failed to deal with the trolls and troublemakers.....instead they closed accounts of well meaning users like me, and many others.

I have watched yahoo continue over the years to badger legitimate users and yield to false claims by liberal perverts.

Yahoo shot themselves in their own foot.