Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If your bf texted you at 8am and again at 12 would you be mad especially when he ALWAYS TEXTS?

Favorite Answer

honesly I might be a bit pissed 

Uh no? Why would i be mad??

I don’t like people who text every second, especially since my ex was needy and was constant but yeah I would be mad or more wondering what’s going on. If someone’s always on their phone and not texting back. They are either ignoring you, busy talking to someone else, pretending they aren’t interested to play hard to get or don’t wanna talk to anyone. Everyone has their phone on them. It takes 30 seconds max to text back. I guess it depends on the person. Could be a harmless reason as to why not. 

Yeah, I'd get sick of it after a while. Ask him if he's addicted to texting.

• Vicki

I mean, I kinda would be. Depends if he had a valid reason. Like, he's working, or doing school work or something. Or if he just like, doesn't text cause he didn't bother to check his phone or he's dicking off... Then like, ********.