Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

you have to actually talk to boys to get a boyfriend...?

Im shy but been wanting a bf for so long. How can I do this

You have a pussy. That's about all you need.

• Helen

The good news is, the onus is usually on the male to make a move. That doesn't mean you can't make their job easier. Smile. Say hi. Look over often. Most guys find shyness endearing.

• rick

Shy? Talking is actually easier than your alternatives. We aren't very good at hints, and we aren't mind readers. If you don't talk, about your only option is to expose your vulva and place his hand on your breasts, while massaging his penis.

Just talk to him.

• steve

Normally you are not going to get a partner unless you speak to them and get to know them.

It is not an absolute rule and I don't think this is the best advice to give, but I once was at a music festival and this girl stared at me for ages so I stared back. Eventually she came over grabbed my hand and took me back to her tent where we had sex. I was drunk and I am sure she was drunk and high but we never spoke throughout the experience and never saw each other again. 

Try and just be friends with boys, get to know them and see if any appeal to you. If one seems really friendly and you think he is boyfriend material, then let him know you like him. You can do this by looking his way whenever you see him, smile and look into his eyes a little longer than you normally would, stand close to him, touch his arm, little subtle things like that can help achieve a mate.