I can't help but still feel people are...?

I can't help but still feel people are on earth because of someone's revenge. You know those people that always judged people by looks and called people monsters for no reason. Those people who existed in a higher dimension that put people on earth because they blamed their own faults on lower dimensional people (and some of their own kind)? The people that always 100% assumed things without thinking and were always quick to criticize? The book said "Don't take revenge on people no matter how bad they been bad to you". And I 100% agree with this statement. Because revenge is never the answer but that is why most of us have been on earth (mostly present and past humans/generic people). There was another quote "All they saw was one mistake". So I can't help but still feel like why are those people had the right to manipulate anything they wanted while good people are stuck on earth. But that's not the point. I'm still just wondering who are those people and why did they take revenge?  You can't make this up. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The thing about it is, you can't know what somebody has done in a past life. You can only judge by what they're doing now. That's why we're supposed to be treating everyone with compassion. I say supposed to be, because we all fail.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes. Actually. You can make all that up. Yes, you can. Yep. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It doesn't matter how you feel. Nothing will change just because you feel something unless you try to do something.

Source(s): Agnostic
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I like being sane, good looking, and having a lot of friends. Life is very, very good. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU BELIEVE THAT

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What drugs are you on today?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.