Did cold and calculating Hilary Clinton time her recent negative comments towards Bernie Sanders for maximum impact?

Knowing when the documentary she was interviewed for would premiere, did she time her lengthy rebuke of Bernie Sanders to hurt his chances in the primaries? Is it more important to Hilary Clinton for Sanders to lose than it is for Trump to lose? Why wasn't Clinton ever as harsh to Donald Trump as she is to Bernie Sanders? Should all Democrats watch the recent documentary to see the hostility Hilary has been bottling up towards Bernie for the last 4 years?

Is this the full extent of her resentment? If not, should Hilary continue to publicly revile and ridicule Bernie Sanders? After all, Trump expresses himself in a similarly negative manner all the time. Why shouldn't Clinton be rewarded for freely expressing herself as well?

Hilary Clinton had recent negative comments towards Bernie Sanders?

• Infinity
      4 weeks agoReport

Three days ago, yeah. It was the front headline. I couldn't miss it when I tried to log into my email.

• Interesting.

I think that despite hearing "She's not running!" from the Democrats, there's an awfully good chance that you may see Hillary attached to the Dem primary winner as a VP.

Yeah...she hates Bernie.  She knows he's a "vote splitter" for the Democrats despite not being a Democrat himself..and the Dems have a few "vote splitters" in their own ranks as well.

• Infinity
      4 weeks agoReport

What about Elizabeth Warren? Why do believe there shouldn't be a true progressive candidate running in the Democratic primaries?

I don’t get how you can attack Hillary Clinton’s timing of her supposedly calculating attack on Bernie Sanders when Trump viciously attacks everyone around him far more frequently. Trump even slanders people who he himself appointed to government positions as well as 16-year-old girls. So who is the truly resentful one here?

• Infinity
      4 weeks agoReport

"Trump viciously attacks everyone around him." I already made that point.

The only thing that hurts Bernie is his proposed policies. We will have to wait for the primaries to see how many Democrats want to give up the health benefits they work for.

• Lolly

Screw you and screw him too. He had every opportunity to a) endorse her and b) drop out. He's a Russian stooge just like Trump.