MIKE asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

How are Democrats getting away with the fabrication and not even close to true quotes they are using in the impeachment trial?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Oh, so you're saying that they should call witnesses to hear directly from the people themselves?  And the president should testify under oath as well?  I'm totally in support of that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

If they're fabricating quotes then the solution to that is to call the witnesses in to testify.  The Republicans in the Senate don't want that.  Republicans don't want the truth of this matter being explored any further because more evidence would be further proof of Trump's guilt. 

• 4 weeks ago

I think the parts we don't know are beginning to come to light, like Democrat voter fraud, and whatever else they are getting by on. I think what we don't know is encouragement to them. So they become more sure of themselves in their arrogance.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 4 weeks ago

Please detail what quotes you say are wrong.  Hard to respond to an allegation like this without specifics.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lolly
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

LOL nice try, Comrade!

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If anyone is "getting away" with anything, it is Trump, getting away with massive corruption, and Republicans conspiring to be complicit with it.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Can you provide specifics? Since most of their quotes are accompanied by video or documentary evidence showing the person making the statements, please demonstrate which quotes are fabricated and how you know this to be true? 

• 4 weeks ago

🥴😏 After all the evidence that HAS been provided, you're still convinced Trump is innocent? Or you're in denial?

Does God have to create a burning bush for you to accept it? Or to support removing him from office?

🥴 C'mon, Moses. Get with the program.

• ...Show all comments
    • tribeca_belle
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Mike: Obama was a very good president.  As an African American, I dislike your demeaning description of the relationship between the Democratic Party and African Americans. The racism and bigotry of today's Republican Party, as shown in your comment, account for why we absolutely deplore the GOP. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.