Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Hasn't Schiff made it impossible for Trump to cooperate?

Schiff LIED to the public saying he had damning information proving Trump colluded with Russia when he was AT the secret meetings.  

Say Trump agrees to Trump's highest clearance people testify behind closed doors to avoid highly classified information going out to the public. What then?

What assurance does Trump have the Schiff won't go right out to news and LIE again like he did before?

That is amusing since Trump has refused to testify at all. In addition, he has forbidden his current and former staff to testify in any capacity. He is suppressing evidence because he is guilty of those charges.  if he wasn't he would be eagerly producing evidence and witnesses proving that he was innocent. 

While the Senate trial is going on, Trump  Trump is using the distraction to hold secret meetings plotting war with Iran--not with his generals but with Big oil contractors and the Saudis. 

Trump the failed casino owner is about to start a Blood for Oil war based on lies. Trump gave Syria to Putin. Trump gave Iraq over to Putin. How is starting another unnecessary war keeping the US safe? 

• tigeress
      3 weeks agoReport

Of course, I fully addressed the issue and I am always correct. The fact that reading the truth causes you discomfort isn't my problem.  Trump is a narcissist sociopath who sold the USA  to the highest bidder. Will it be Putin or Saudi Arabia? 

Schiff accomplished his objective, which was to convince democrats that he had something concrete without revealing it to anyone. His allegations were all the proof they needed. They had faith that when the time came, he would produce his evidence. I wonder what they think about his evidence now.

• Strega

Yeah, the president can't speak his mind or show evidence in his favor or be transparent 'cause Schiff. Okay, guess you believe that.

• Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

SO you are too stupid to understand the question. Got it. DO you want me to break it down for you like I would for a second grader? 

No. Trump doesn't want to cooperate with traitors. So, I see Trump's point.

Schiff doesn't want the 2020 election to be counted. Are you going to cooperate? I don't think you are from that side of things, it's a rhetorical question.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Susie

Libs have already proven they can’t be trusted and will do anything to “win”.