Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has Fox News finally given up pretending to be "fair and balanced"?

https://us.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-covering-trumps...

They aren't providing any audio of evidence from the Democratic party. How the hell are they giving the whole story?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Pretty much. They cant even hide anymore. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Audio is on right now.  Maybe some other times they were leaving it to just lip readers?

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have been seeing this question, as well as why is fox talking over the hearings while no else is.  So, last night I clicked on fox real quick, as well as CNN and MSNBC, to name a few of the 8 to ten cable news channels I have.  I don't watch any of them, dn't know the names of the others, they all peddle their own garbage. What I found was that indeed fax did not have audio at the time, they had closed cation going on. The other two I mentioned were talking over the impeachment and on occasion, fading out of it so they could add their own spin. The others were a combination of focusing out to outright ignoring it. I watch TV with closed captioning on anyways, so I guess I'm used to reading as it goes. For myself anyways, it's a nothing burger.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They have. I watch Fox regularly, and they play sound bites from Democrats in the House just yesterday. They also play sound bites from MSNBC and CNN. So, why don't you watch it instead of . . . lying about them? It makes you sound like a Democrat. I expect it from Yahoo news. They are Trump-haters too.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.