Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why are liberals raising their sons as girls?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They do not want to be blamed down the road, if their kid feels/knows. That they were born into the wrong body. So many of them now deny anything, clothing, toys, activities. That have the male stigma associated with them. It's insane is what it is, but then again. Going to far one way trying to correct a perceived social issue, has been the norm.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Weird.  I've been a liberal for a very long time, and I've never met one who raised their son as a girl.  I have two sons, they weren't raised as girls.  Where are you getting your information?  I suspect you have a lot of ill-informed and ignorant ideas. You need to get out more and maybe you will get smarter.  Whatever you are doing now isn't working. 

• 4 weeks ago

It sounds like your untreated syphilis is acting up again.

• Sherry
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Munchausen by proxy, some of them. The experts now say it's okay, right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Cause effeminate men tend to unquestioningly vote democrat or for left wing social policies, that's why they attack masculinity and want to reduce our testosterone levels

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because they gave all the rights & opportunities to females and all the burdens to males.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Careful where you point that question. It's loaded.

• Strega
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because you live in a fantasy world where you swallow lies is my best guess. Uh oh. hit a nerve with at least 5  td idiots who have no self awareness.

• 4 weeks ago

Oh that's because they are sick depraved people with massive physiological problems.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.