Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why are liberals raising their sons as girls?

• y

They do not want to be blamed down the road, if their kid feels/knows. That they were born into the wrong body. So many of them now deny anything, clothing, toys, activities. That have the male stigma associated with them. It's insane is what it is, but then again. Going to far one way trying to correct a perceived social issue, has been the norm.

Weird.  I've been a liberal for a very long time, and I've never met one who raised their son as a girl.  I have two sons, they weren't raised as girls.  Where are you getting your information?  I suspect you have a lot of ill-informed and ignorant ideas. You need to get out more and maybe you will get smarter.  Whatever you are doing now isn't working. 

It sounds like your untreated syphilis is acting up again.

• Sherry

Munchausen by proxy, some of them. The experts now say it's okay, right?

Cause effeminate men tend to unquestioningly vote democrat or for left wing social policies, that's why they attack masculinity and want to reduce our testosterone levels

Because they gave all the rights & opportunities to females and all the burdens to males.

Careful where you point that question. It's loaded.

• Strega

Because you live in a fantasy world where you swallow lies is my best guess. Uh oh. hit a nerve with at least 5  td idiots who have no self awareness.

Oh that's because they are sick depraved people with massive physiological problems.