Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 3 weeks ago

Question regarding health ?

Let’s say someone doesn’t get the flu shot never has and gets the flu if this person is healthy In there 20s takes vitamins and goes to a doctor to receive medication to help with the flu what’re they chances they become septic or die from the flu ? 

I’ve heard cases of individuals who die but I notice some of them wait it out thinking it’ll leave without medication and they wait to long and when they finally go it’s to late is that why

Don't be such a wuss. Get a freaking flu shot.

• k w

dunno.....well, you won't believe me, but I'll share my experience anyways, about 10 yrs ago I got the FLU, I don't believe in flu shots either and not since the army in the 70's either, so I almost forgot about having it on the shelf but remembered, it was liquid clay, GNC sells it, I got the idea from a now gone site [ about-clay dot com ] so I drank a shotglass full of it, and the moment it hit my gut, it was like putting out a small fire with a wet blanket, it just smothered it, and it took just 2 more days for all the symptoms to fade away...that's my experience, believe it, or not......