Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 3 weeks ago

Question regarding health ?

Let’s say someone doesn’t get the flu shot never has and gets the flu if this person is healthy In there 20s takes vitamins and goes to a doctor to receive medication to help with the flu what’re they chances they become septic or die from the flu ? 

I’ve heard cases of individuals who die but I notice some of them wait it out thinking it’ll leave without medication and they wait to long and when they finally go it’s to late is that why

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Don't be such a wuss. Get a freaking flu shot.

• Login to reply the answers
  • k w
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

dunno.....well, you won't believe me, but I'll share my experience anyways, about 10 yrs ago I got the FLU, I don't believe in flu shots either and not since the army in the 70's either, so I almost forgot about having it on the shelf but remembered, it was liquid clay, GNC sells it, I got the idea from a now gone site [ about-clay dot com ] so I drank a shotglass full of it, and the moment it hit my gut, it was like putting out a small fire with a wet blanket, it just smothered it, and it took just 2 more days for all the symptoms to fade away...that's my experience, believe it, or not......

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.