Jesere
Jesere asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 4 weeks ago

Do you know Science has proven there is life after death ?

Dr. Gary Schwartz has conducted many experiments proving many mediums are genuine and they can communicate with Spirits.

Favorite Answer

I don't care a damn what sceptics say, I saw ghosts as a child. I was haunted a lot. I know there is an afterlife. Who cares if sceptics don't. let's hope they get what they want - nothing. We know otherwise don't we ;)

• megalomaniac
      4 weeks agoReport

We humans have the ability to "see" things that aren't there.  That's why we need to verify these things independently instead of just going by what we "see".  How could you possibly "know" there is an afterlife, the best anyone can do is guess.

The Lord substantiated that already.

-That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.- Christopher Hitchens

The only thing your repeated spamming of this factless bullsh*t into multiple sections proves is that you are an idiotic troll who desperately needs professional mental health care immediately.

Asking more than once doesn't count as the "repeatability" requirement of real science.

Still no actual scientific verifiable REPRODUCIBLE proof yet.