What to wear on a first date?

Ok so I may be going on a first date with a girl and I'm not sure what people wear on dates since I have never been on one? We were friends first and I said to her if she wants to go on a date and she said yes let's get dinner. What if she is thinking dinner as friends? I mean she must like me she said I was hot? And we drunk kissed when we first meet. Should I message her and ask if we are dressing up or keeping it casual? I want this night to go well. What should I do?

• steve
    Favorite Answer

She likes you as she sees you so dress how you do everyday. Because she said lets go for dinner doesn't mean she expects you to be in a tuxedo and bow tie and take her to a posh expensive restaurant.

Just dress as you but with clean clothes and enjoy. If you are worried you could always ask her where she wanted to eat then check their dress code and dress appropriately.

• Helen

The dress code of the venue will make a difference. you don't want to look too formal or too casual, but it needs to be your style that you feel comfortable in. I don't think you can go wrong with a nice shirt and smart jeans (no holes). Whatever you wear should be clean and we'll pressed.

Also - make sure to smell nice. 

One word buddy.Tracksuits.(and freeball it underneath)......They come off super easy providing you the optimal stylishness whilst not sacrificing that easy entrance ability

Source(s): YEARS of experience.