The cheating Egyptian ex husband ?

Hi I went through a lot I was married to an Egyptian man. He wasn’t a good man at all he used have side chicks always on the phone with them and meeting them up. Hardly treated me well. So one the worst happened to me when he was going through family issues I personally stood by he’s side counsel him so yeah one night it was kind of he’s birthday I took him out for a treat to a arab shisha place then the waiter spook arabic with him I don’t know arabic I remember he took he’s number and gave it to a Pakistani woman sitting next to our table since then he changed treating me so bad God I went through a lot however he divorced me refused to let us talk about it he moved with her that’s my story. 

• Foofa

You married a cheater and that has nothing to do with his nation of origin. You're dangerously close to bigotry in these statements.