Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why do women think men are defective females?

Women claim they're superior when they tout the "double x chromosome" while guys have a Y chromosome that is pretty inferior to the X chromosome.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • amy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Because they are defective women. Anyway.... The Y chromosome is always the sex predictor even with any chromsome syndrome except one which Ill slightly explain. Its actual the SRY gene on the Y chromosome that predicts this. So XXY will be male or even XXXXY ect. In one case during cell maturation splitting (meiosis) some times the male immature sperm cell will divide and cause in rare cases for the SRY gene to split from a Y and add to a X creating a male with XX chromosomes. Its all SRY.

Edit: it doesnt work the other way though a Y chromosome without the SRY gene will not come to fruition. There are no cases of females with XY.

• Login to reply the answers
  • liz
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Men aren’t defective females any more than women are defective men. We need to see a link to where it was said if we’re going to comment on it. There are things men can do better than women, just as there are things women do better than men.  Generally speaking. No idea at all where these people are who say men are defective women. 

• ...Show all comments
    • liz
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

@ Jason, I’m agreeing with you. I think it’s wrong to call any person defective 

• 4 weeks ago

Let them say what they will. Evolution selected for it long before life got to the multicellular level.

Besides, any parthenogenitic species is identical to its parent generation. No difference between generatins means no change in the species.

And it's probably not too much fun either.

• 4 weeks ago

Women don't think that, even we most of us do know some pretty defective men. That's on an individual level, however.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I've never heard that before. I don't know which female said this to you but it isn't a agreed upon thing. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I dare you to find anyone saying this. This is of course, a lie, and a DARVO of what Western civilization for the last 2000+ years has said about women.

• amy
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Ive heard some not all, feminists make this claim. Go google it.

• 4 weeks ago

"Why do women think men are defective females?"

This isn't necessarily a woman thing.  But it is definitely a feminist thing.

Feminists following the modern feminist ideology completely misunderstand masculinity or anything male for that matter. Feminists literally treat men as if they are broken women. Thus masculinity is considered "toxic". This is the only explanation for their inability to be able to see something other than their own gender as not being in the realm of "normal".

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No woman claims she is "superior" because she is XX, ans opposed to XY.  You REALLY need to start taking your medication and showering again, instead of going to the downtown library, mumbling, and writing "important notes" on scraps of paper you find blowing in the wind.

• MISOA4 weeks agoReport

ha ha ha ...hey i got a Y ...lol !!!

• sian
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I don't think men are "defective females". They're quite different. It's true that God made man first, so we are the "Mark 2" improved version without a bit hanging off and dripping. But that bit is what makes you different.

• 4 weeks ago

Because they can't see any better and want """""""eQuALiTy"""""""""

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.