BoiBoi800 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Who should you trust to cut your hair ? ?

I should of never let my brother cut my hair it was already good looking I just wanted a little shorter but then he just completely shaves all my hair......... I'm pretty much bold now I dont have any hair growing in the front of my hair it look like those old Jet Li hair styles when he dont have any hair on the front and just hair on your back like back in the days. My brother in law cut my hair last time although it was not exactly how i want it my friend cut my hair before too but he just cut it how ever he wanted I really cant trust anyone with cutting hairs. Hair is everything to you hair is what make you look good I probably just going to shaved all my hair now like a monk  because it looks to weird having only hair on your back only If I can go back in time I would of try to cut my own hair....... 

I don't trust anyone that has a bad reputation and i specifically avoid people who love to not listen and turn YOUR hair into their own creation and what they want it to be rather than what you want. Then on top of that you have to pay for it? no that's bs i just do my own hair whether i straighten it sometimes, trim it, if i decide to take a few inches off, or if i just leave it natural im the one doing it and ive done my hair enough to know how to not mess it up and no one can ruin it for me because im the one in charge and i know what i like and what i don't like so i always end up happy with the end result.

• BoiBoi8001 month agoReport

I think mostly everyone has bad reputation and dont care how you want your hair style liike. 

• I wouldn't trust any one that isn't trained on how to cut hair properly, or doesn't have the experience to deal with different hair types. I would go to a salon that has good reviews and experienced staff. 

I wouldn't cut my own hair, it's curly so depending on where you cut it my hair could end up looking really bad.

You should trust someone who is a trained professional. Like a barber or hairstylist. Men's hair cuts are not that expensive at this super cut type places at almost every strip mall in North America and in plac s like Walmart and Target and more.  I wouldn't trust random people to cut my hair, not even family members. To me it's as stupid as getting using some random person to do dentistry or eye exams. Some things are best left to people who actually know what they are doing.

• Mark

A blind person.

• Mark
      1 month agoReport

@Boi:  Sorry.  I read your question wrong.  This is the Internet (a VERY negative place), and I thought you said "who SHOULDN'T you to trust to cut your hair?"  As for who you should, someone who knows (either intrinsically or by training) to cut hair.

• audrey

Men's cuts are like $7 at places like "Just Cuts" . Don't be so cheap.

• Linda S
      1 month agoReport

Not rude, just pointing out something that should be obvious and self evident: when you refuse to use professionals for a  something that requires training to do it right then you  can't expect professional results.