Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Why did my mom admit that I was an accident straight in my face?

My mom and I talked about having kids at different ages and when it’s the best. She told me that I will probably have my first at around 30. I told her that I’m gonna use your style and have one in my early 20’s. My mom responded that I wasn’t planned and she would definitely have waited as working in McD sucked. I was like wtf mom. She is 36 and I’m 15.

It happens, she has experiences that you haven't had and she would like to have you learn from things she found very difficult. It's hard having a child when you don't have the highest of income or best support, that can be at any age, however, her experience was that she was in her early 20's, not planning on having children yet, and just getting by whilst working.

cause shes being rude is why

Oh this tiresome "Why" troll.

As you've been told 105780195783 times, if you want to know why someone thinks, does or says something, ask THEM. 

She's trying to help you achieve a better life than she had.  Was it a careless comment? Yes.  Did she make her point?  Yes, apparently.