Is it illegal to dump games that you own for personal use?

• blank
    Favorite Answer

Not sure I understand what you are worried about.   IF you own something, you are allowed to dispose of it as you see fit.   So - if you are asking can you dump your copy of HALO - sure you can.   You can also resell it.

IF I'm off the focus of your question - try updating or replying wth more info.

• blank
      1 month agoReport

Not sure they will work after such a transfer.  If you paid for them, I still don't see why not.  BUT check your EULA agreements and read the fine print on EACH game (most are boiler plate and same, but there might be some diffs).  The EULA will give you the answer.

No, no one cares what you do with your used video games. Perhaps fewer games and a book or two would put you in a better place in life.

You really think it's possible that there is a law against putting your own personal belongings in the trash?

I swear I wonder how some people are able to put on their own pants.