Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Why has the media been strictly talking about impeachment instead of the latest Trump debacle?

He said soldiers injured by that blast in Iran had “headaches”.  I am enraged.  Why hasn’t this been talked about a helluva lot more than impeachment?

• Mike L
    Favorite Answer

I think it's an example of why they want Trump gone. This quip from him really pissed me off as well. I say knock his block off and let him deal with a concussion and tell me it's just a headache. What an ****.

• blank

Unbelivable.  Not long ago two of our embassies were attacked - blown up.  Nothing substantive was done.  The USS Cole was attacked and sailors KILLED and nothing substantive was done.  A group of extremists set off a van full of explosives inside the parking garage - one guy was put on trial.

Years later - 4 groups of extremists attacked the Twin Towers and Pentagon (and another unknown target saved by patriots).   Then and only then did we respond.

Bengazi Embassy was overrun, destroyed and our Ambassador and three others murdered.  Nothing substative was done.

Now - Embassy in Iran was attacked and something WAS done.   BUT no can't have that.  The president was "wrong, wrong, wrong" for standing up for the country.   Found a way to de-escalate and no one was seriously injured or killed.   BUT we have to have "outrage" cause some soldiers hand concussions and headaches.

Want it both ways much?   Hmmm?

Why are you enraged by that? That's what he was told. He relies on information provided to him most of the time. If he had other information and withheld it, that would be dishonest and callous, but I see no reason to think he did. You're likely making a mountain out of a molehill.

• You shouldn't be...you should be happy they are alive and will recover.

Of course, if you REALLY wanna make something of it, we can always strike Iran again in retaliation for those concussions.

You guys were, after all..SO BEHIND the killing of General Crater.

(:

Given we are talking about concussion injuries and not shrapnel injuries, most of the reported injuries likely were things like massive headaches that went away. 

But I will entirely agree with you that this statement is every bit as bad as what they are impeaching Trump over. Yes, you leftists are absolutely insane with TDS and will go full-on snowflake outrage over any and everything.