Dez asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

87 days missed period?

23 years old and 87 days missed period. Should I be worried? Cuz lately I been having sex unprotected and he came in me a couple of times. Now that I m 87 days late I been feeling weird like I m not nauses in the morning but during the day. I can t stand certain smell of food not even the sight of them like sausage..

I took a pregnancy test and it sajd negative. I m not sure if I should take another. Is this normal or something?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

That is more than two months... You could possibly be pregnant. Please check in with your doctor. Take another test too.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Take another pregnancy test, and also go to the doctor, they have better pregnancy tests.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

see your doctor, pregnancy is not the only thing that can cause missed periods.

• 4 weeks ago

I would see a doctor.............

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If you're getting a negative test at 87 days late, odds are pretty good that you're not pregnant. There is still a slim chance, though, so I would suggest seeing your gynecologist. Even if you're not pregnant, there could be something else going on, like a hormonal imbalance, that needs to be addressed.

• blank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Step one - stop having unprotected sex immediately unless you are trying to get pregnant.

Step two - see your OB/GYN and get a professional test.  (you may well be pregnant, having missed 2 or 3 periods).

Step three - if you are NOT pregnant, talk to your Dr. about meds to enduce menstration.

Good luck

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I once missed a period and was sure I was pregnant as I only skipped a period when pregnant. I took a test and it was negative. I called my OB/GYN and she said if my period didn't come the following month I would need to come in. My period came on time the following month. You have already missed two months. It's time to see your OB/GYN.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Morning sickness is what some liar called it...don’t trust those tests, see your OB/GYN they can have some insight that we don’t

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.