Dez asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

87 days missed period?

23 years old and 87 days missed period. Should I be worried? Cuz lately I been having sex unprotected and he came in me a couple of times. Now that I m 87 days late I been feeling weird like I m not nauses in the morning but during the day. I can t stand certain smell of food not even the sight of them like sausage..

I took a pregnancy test and it sajd negative. I m not sure if I should take another. Is this normal or something?

That is more than two months... You could possibly be pregnant. Please check in with your doctor. Take another test too.

Take another pregnancy test, and also go to the doctor, they have better pregnancy tests.

see your doctor, pregnancy is not the only thing that can cause missed periods.

I would see a doctor.............

• sarah

If you're getting a negative test at 87 days late, odds are pretty good that you're not pregnant. There is still a slim chance, though, so I would suggest seeing your gynecologist. Even if you're not pregnant, there could be something else going on, like a hormonal imbalance, that needs to be addressed.

• blank

Step one - stop having unprotected sex immediately unless you are trying to get pregnant.

Step two - see your OB/GYN and get a professional test.  (you may well be pregnant, having missed 2 or 3 periods).

Step three - if you are NOT pregnant, talk to your Dr. about meds to enduce menstration.

Good luck

I once missed a period and was sure I was pregnant as I only skipped a period when pregnant. I took a test and it was negative. I called my OB/GYN and she said if my period didn't come the following month I would need to come in. My period came on time the following month. You have already missed two months. It's time to see your OB/GYN.

• edward

Morning sickness is what some liar called it...don’t trust those tests, see your OB/GYN they can have some insight that we don’t