Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Things not working out despite me being fair?

I have been trying to get to know a woman that I like. She also likes me, but there has been difficulties. For starters, she is an introvert who especially struggles when it comes to showing feelings and talking to guys that she likes.

I want to be fair towards her, given her background, and not dismiss her. She is in her 30s and has had a low paying stressful job for the last years. In order to save money she has lived together with a gay male friend, who she seems to trust a lot. She is a small person with some social anxiety towards men. She is humble and most of the times really ambitious and happy, considering everything she has gone through. 

Things are just not progressing. She struggles to show that she likes me because of her personality and everyting else she has dealt with the last years. Trying to talk to her like adults do, would be great. Because of changes in her life, I do not see her now. She has the chance to come see me, but as I mentioned, she is not comfortable doing so. What should I do?

@George wow thanks, she does know that I like her because I have shown interest in her. 

Did you not read that she is over 30 years old? When two adults are interested in each other they try and introduce themselves and go on a date for example.

Favorite Answer

You should forget about her.

There are millions of single women.

Get one.

• Goerge

Slow the bleep down and allow her to emerge from her shell.

She has the chance to come see you. So you haven't even talked to her so why would she come see you.

You sound oblivious to what it means to be an introvert.

She struggles to show that she likes me because of her personality and everyting else she has dealt with the last years.

How do you know she likes you? Has she said as much?

Let me guess, you have a well paying job and a nice bank account.

Trying to talk to her like adults do, would be great.

So she talks to like a ???

You sound like a self-entitled yuppie who found a lost puppy and wants everybody see you help it.