Apologizing to my friend?

On Saturday I told my friend I was moving on, he said he hopes everything goes well with me. On Wednesday I wrote him, just by saying hi to him and hoping he is ok, he read my massage but he didn’t replied. Today I texted him back that I was really sorry to say I was moving on, that I wish I could take it back. That I want to still being friends and that I offer my sincere friendship. He hasn’t read it yet, do you think he will reply to me? I really miss him

Let's hear the rest of the story.  You already made your decision regarding this friendship.  Respect his decision.

To be honest something obviously happened between the 2 of you. You basically told him you didn't want to be friends for some reason. If someone had told me that I would be hurt & wouldn't just "forgive" them. You asked for the friendship to end.. you may well get exactly what you wanted..