Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Should i keep my baby? ?

I’m about 15 weeks pregnant, recently just found out we’re having a boy. My boyfriend of almost two years has told his mother but she hates me and said “ you need to come around your other kids instead of worrying about her”

Background story is he’s married. He has four kids. Two by his first girlfriend whose crazy and obsessed with me and his relationship. She is miserable because he doesn’t see her kids but she also refuses to let him see them. She emails him asking him to co parent with her but he doesn’t want to because he owes too much back pay in child support, and has a warrant. So those two kids, whom are his first born. He has nothing to do with! Not even on holidays. Personally i don’t care because she is such a crazy miserable woman. 

The second woman he married and is still married to, she has a man now and they agreed to split the kids. He and i kept one and she kept the other ( she claims he refuses to give her back) but it isn’t true she is just a bad mom and doesn’t want her kids. So he loved me for being a good step mom. His wife also wants him back and is miserable. 

Now that i am pregnant ( this is my third child but first with him) i find it odd that he broke up with me but still lives with me. He says he’s only there because he can’t get back to his home state. 

He blocked me on social media because i kept catching him messaging girls. Should i be worried that he hasn’t told anyone on social media i am pregnant. He has not mentioned our new son to anyone

This is really sad if it's true. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and it was pretty brutal. I couldn't imagine losing or aborting a baby at 15 weeks. That's pretty far along, but it's up to you. You need to stop making such poor decisions. First, you have two children without a father around I'm assuming since there is no mention of one, and then you get with this loser, and get pregnant. IMO, you should get your tubes tied and take care of the children you already have. No more kids, no more boyfriends, and get some counseling to help yourself and your children get a better life. Go to school and get an occupation to take up your time. Good luck!

• Foofa

Please be a troll. Look, this guy's mother's advice is sound for the both of you. Take care of the kids you already have and either terminate the pregnancy or give the baby up for adoption to a more stable household. This guy's life is a mess, he's likely to end up in prison for unpaid child support... It just really doesn't get much worse than the situation you describe.

• Moonchild882 months agoReport

Well today he deleted his fb for me. That was a issue in our relationship so he deleted it. He does not want his wife. She moved on.
      He is only married because she won’t give him the divorce until she gets her other  kid back but he won’t give the kid back because she is a bad mom 

• PAMELA

You will be a single mother, dump this jerk and sue for support once the baby is born, and in the future leave married men alone, it always ends badly. Only you can decide whether or not to keep the baby.

Sorry you spent all this time and trouble, but no one can tell you the sex at "almost 15 weeks."

Troll smarter.

• n2mama

Are you prepared to raise this child completely alone, without any financial or parenting support from him? Because that’s your future. Considering you already have two children to provide for, will this child put a strain on your ability to provide for all of them? If so, your best option may be to put your child up for adoption.

you lost me after pretending they told you it was a boy before you were even 15 weeks pregnant. 

troll

• Moonchild882 months agoReport

they did tell me it was a boy and the baby has complications 

• Eva

You certainly can pick 'em. Past behavior is a pretty good indicator of future behavior. This guy is a loser. If you're prepared to raise this child without any help whatsoever from him (he already has 4 to support so you're not likely to get much if anything), fine. If you're not then you have a decision to make.

Is that even an effective question for you to have? You're into your second trimester.

• Speed

If it were me, I'd have already scheduled an abortion.

Unless you want to be a single mom who receives no child support payments and no parenting from this guy, you either end the pregnancy or complete it and put the child up for adoption.

He sounds like a pretty horrible person, to be frank. You're better off single--and childless.