Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

will I ever get my phone back?

so my parents took away my phone and said that I could get it back in years but my mum told my dad to get my phone back and he said nothing and was just thinking.Do you think ill get it back

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I think they will give it back to you eventually. When parents say years, they usually mean for at least one week. Show good behavior, do more chores than usual, and don't mention your phone...you'll get it back sooner than you think if you act good and stop doing whatever they took the phone away from you in the first place.

Source(s): Parent

you might, just pray they do

Let's hear the rest of the story, Scrappy.

You must have gotten your phone taken away for a reason. Try to think about why they may have taken it and do what you can to reverse any broken trust etc. that may have caused this to happen.

If you didn't do anything illegal then yes. But maybe a while or not who knows. When I was in my teen years  I had my phone and computers once taken away for almost 2 months and sometimes even had them taken away for a few days.