Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Am I being played or is it genuine?

So I've been talking to this guy for a while now and i said i only wanted to be friends, but he wanted more. He said he really likes me and wants a relationship. He agreed to the friends and dropped it. Well the first time I went over to his place and it was good. We watched The office, talked, laughed, and overall had a good time. Well I went over to his house yesterday and we watched The office again. I don't even know how it happened, but we ended up cuddling. And i didn't think anything of it; Friends cuddle right? Well, just like the first time i went over, he wouldn't stop staring at me. Like legit staring, i laughed and told him to stop cause its weird and he said, "i just want to look at you." Well a episode or two later he kissed me and i kissed back. It kinda turned into a make-out session. He tried to go under my bra but stopped when i pulled back. So there's respect right? Do y'all think he really likes me or is jus trying to get some? Im just so scared to even open my heart up cause i dont want to get hurt. 

And im not looking for a judgmental lecture, just advice.

I don't know any adults who "cuddle" with their opposite sex friends. They don't kiss each other either. I think you are projecting mixed messages. Especially since you have known that he wants more than "friends" yet you repeatedly go to his house to hang out.

The person who seems to be playing games then would be you.

How do you expect us to know what his intentions are?  You are with him, you keep going over there and allow more and more intimacy.  Of course he'll be interested in that.  Is he interested in dating you?  Well quit going to his place, make him ask you on real dates, make him treat you like a gf not a booty call.  Then you'll know what his intentions are.  For now, he's taking advantage of whatever you'll allow, if you want more, you'll have to respect yourself more and require more in your relationship.