Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why does President Trump think it's dangerous for farmers not to support him?

He said that. Look it up.

Because he'll tariff them into bankruptcy and not bail them out.

• ?

The new contracts with Canada/Mexico and

now China. Have opened up new and

expansive trade agreements for US Farmers.

Ranchers have improved in the livestock

industry do to Trumps involvement.

Well....that's fine. I saw a poll a few days ago with farmers and he is at 85%

• David

Because Trump supports subsidies that others might not.  This really ain't rocket science Kiddo

He lives in your head rent free.

That is dangerous.  You leftists ALWAYS come on here and show your disdain for farmers, as red-neck hicks, and those are the more kind insults you use to describe them. 

I would think it dangerous to support those who belittle me. 

I find it funny to watch your stupid elitist attitude. You even go after your own moderates.  Your moderates are winning the purple states, like the rust belt, because they are talking to the people that Bill Maher openly mock on a daily basis.  Those workers that you belittle, you are now pretending should vote for you? 

How many times a day do one of you leftists talk about how you are more educated and Trump-supporters are dumb uneducated blue-collar hicks??? And now you are acting like they should vote for you? 

Call them the backbone of this country.  Say how the US literally could not survive without the farmers and that they are doing a great service for the US and humanity in general (especially given how much food we export and give away to poorer countries). Go on. 

If you do that, you will be acting like a MODERATE Democrat. You know those people, right?  The people like Tulsi Gabbard who served in the military and you leftists act like she is a Russian asset. 

Edit:

Bada Bing, when you constantly throw around the Nazi troupe, why exactly do you expect anything remotely resembling civility in return? You want to whine about how I treat you? Which is worse? A Nazi or a pedophile?  Difference being is that I have MANY times told you that my claim was as ridiculous as yours, insinuating that you are not a pedophile.  Have you done the same??? 

• Shilo

I'll take your word that he said it - those $16 bil farm aid packages since the initiation of increased tariffs might be cut off if they bail on him.....that's why it would be dangerous. 

I cannot explain the reasoning of someone who has long since lost any sense of reason, if he even ever had it. Don't ask me to explain the logic behind the rantings of a demented lunatic because there is no logic there to explain.

• Lili

Oh, he's just scaremongering. Frankly, his tariffs haven't been so great for farmers, who may be skeptical of the China deal, since some economists and politicians fear it really benefits China more than it does us.

He is trying to scare people into supporting him, a lot like Putin does and Hitler did.