Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

As a teenager in America, why is it easier for me to buy a gun than a pack of cigarettes?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because guns don't kill people, but somehow cigarettes do.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

its not, when i was in Canada i couldnt get one. When I was in USA they shipped it to my home country, When I was in Columbia I found on in the hotel

• David
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Its not.... Go to any of your local sporting goods stores and try to buy a gun. Let us know why they turned you down Kiddo

• 3 weeks ago

Why buy either?  In both cases, whether cigarettes or a gun:  If it is smoking, the damage has been done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Is it, tho?  I don't thinks so.  I'm a teenager and I find it way easier to buy cigs. I buy em all the time.  Every day. I don't even know how I'd even start to buy a gun.

• y
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

cigarettes kill and long term cost of care, are much more. Seems to make sense that we are finally starting to do something about them at the states level, in some states. They should be outright banned, and I'm  smoker.

• 3 weeks ago

Because you hang out with criminals. Someone should notify the police.

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Guns have the world's best lobbying group.

• abdul
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

The 2nd amendment

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because law makers are scared shitless by gun supporting lobbyists, the same way that many are scared shitless by Trump criticizing them.

• 3 weeks ago

Some gun shops will even give you one a year early. A store near me has an owner who is ok with things sliding. It’s July 8th but your 18th birthday is October 8th? Here 3 months won’t hurt. Legend 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.