promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jim2
Lv 7
Jim2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What percentage of the impeachment evidence do you think Emperor Trump and the White House has permitted us peasants to see?

I'm talking about documents, emails, text messages, etc. How much has been suppressed and how much have we been allowed to see?

Update:

BTW, please do not block me, go anonymous, and answer my question. In reply to me using my brain, the word is that evidence requested by the Dems has not been supplied. My question is, how much of that evidence has been not supplied?

Update 2:

Is it really exaggerating to refer to Trump as "emperor"? He just does what he wants and we let him get away with it. I thought he said he was going to be transparent? But instead he continues to obstruct Justice.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • abdul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is the house job to gather the evidence against potus. He has a 5th amendment right to not incriminate himself. Poor dems keep trying to overrule the bill of rights. They should be arrested and tried for sedition.

• ...Show all comments
    • abdul
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

So you say. Have you passed your bar exam, and gotten you license to practice law? How do we know that what you claim is actually suppression? His attorneys might have a different opinion.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

0%! The same percentage of documents they've turned over!

• Jim2
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Lol

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

None, the house apparently had enough to move forward with. Anything more they wished to see or hear they had the option of going to court for. Yet they did not use the already established path to gather information from another branch of the government. Even when they help up the articles for more then a month, plenty of time to go to court to force the release of information. For myself that tells me either they did not have enough for the courts to rule in their favor or they had everything they needed.

• ...Show all comments
    • y
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The executive branch challenged in court some of the few subpoenas issued from the house and had rulings before Pelosi sent the articles to the senate.  Time was not a factor although they tried to lay it off like it was. Holding it up for more then month proved that out.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump has lawlessly directed key witness to refuse Congressional subpoenas and refused to turn over any documents. So he's zero cooperation which is what we can expect f/ a guilty person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Try not to exaggerate, it makes one look a bit foolish.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Democrats claim they already have "overwhelming evidence" of Trump's guilt.  Why don't they go with that?

• ...Show all comments
    • abdul
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"spineless" because they will vote along party lines just like the dems did in the house? This is nothing more than a partisan fight that started the day after potus was elected.

• 2 months ago

Right , like Schiff said , " Trump's failure to confess is proof of guilt " .

• 2 months ago

If you read the actual news, there has been plenty written about documents, exchanging of email messages, etc. indicating that aid was withheld from Ukraine to pressure them to dig up dirt on Biden. Republicans are blocking that evidence from being introduced in the trial, but it's out there for anyone willing to tear themselves away from Fox for a few hours. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Jim2
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

@gypsy. Good point for those that  thrive on the true fake news-- Fox, Breitbart, various far right sites. Though Fox isn't nearly as bad a lot of them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump tampered with a very large percentage,. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you haven't seen it, how do you know that it is "evidence"?

Use your brain for a change.

The words "the word is" are doing a lot of work there. What are you trying to hide from yourself?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.